We know how time-consuming looking for a place to rent can be.
That’s why we’ll only ever show you flats or houses that match your needs. Contact us and tell us more about what you are looking for.
- Arrange and visit the property
- Complete a reservation form
- Pay the administration fee
- Supply of photo ID and proof of address
- Provide the names and contact details of two references
- Receive your Tenancy Agreement (on approval of references)
- Pay deposits
- Pick up keys and property inventory
We have student properties starting from 3 bedrooms up to 7 bedrooms. All are in excellent locations across Cambridge and available to view now.
Competition for good quality student housing at affordable rents in Cambridge can be intense so the earlier you start looking together, the bigger your choice.
When you've found a house, your group will need to submit an application form together. You will all be named on a single tenancy agreement and held collectively liable for the total rent of the house, even if one of you drops out.